1. Arrange a day and time that suits us both. Lessons can take place at your home or workplace or wherever is suitaible for you.
2. Organise a quiet space for the lesson to take place with plenty of space to move around especially if you are learning the guitar.
3. Be ready to start your lesson when I arrive and a cup of tea or coffee wouldn’t go a miss!!
4. Getting to know you and your ability: if the instrument you are learning is new to you then we will start from scratch. If you’ve had lessons or have some ability already then I will need to assess your skills.
Depending on what you want to learn I can either teach you from the Rock School Grade book or song based.
5. As the lesson comes to a close I will give you suggestions of things that you could look at for next lesson.